Here is a collection of "good restorer's" through to complete basket cases - the sad thing is I think we would like to save them all. I found them on photo sites on the web and I think all are in the US.
1. Let's start this resto with a brush cutter - Late 40's early 50's - year anyone?
2. 56 in a bad state - no other angles available
3. 56 Seville - too good a model to end up like this
4. Same car different angle
5. Looks a pretty good 60 Fleetwood from a distance
6. 63 convertable - sadly doomed
7. 57 Coupe
8. A good 60 Flat top
9. Rear Angle
10. A pretty bad 59 flat top
11. Someone please save the blue car
12. They're still cheaper in the US
If you can name all the models and years post them on the message board under a heading "Caddy's on the web" in the chit chat section - no prizes just bragging rights. Extra points for the cars in the background